My mother says that fanfiction doesn’t count as reading because “it isn’t nearly as good as the stuff that’s published. You’re not going to find something online that will win a Booker Prize.”
Please reblog if you count fan fiction as reading, or if the fanfiction you’ve read is equally as good as published novels. I want to see the figures.
*crushes mouse while hitting reblog button*
*AGGRESSIVELY STILL ISN’T FINISHED WITH HOMEWORK*
AGGRESSIVELY COMPLAINS ABOUT HOMEWORK WHILE SITTING ON MY ASS REBLOGGING SHIT
What if when Kishimoto first drew Kakashi he drew him without the mask and now he has a maskless picture of Kakashi posted on his bedroom wall and everytime he goes to bed he takes one last look at Kakashi’s beautiful face and whispers
“The world is not ready yet, my beautiful Hatake…”
On December 6th, 1989, shortly before five ‘o’ clock and the end of classes before Christmas break, fourteen female engineering students were shot and killed at the École Polytechnique in Montreal, Quebec by a gunman who claimed he was “fighting feminism”.
The massacre stands as one of the most tragic hate crimes in Canadian history.
Today we remember:Geneviève Bergeron, aged 21;
Hélène Colgan, 23;
Nathalie Croteau, 23;
Barbara Daigneault, 22;
Anne-Marie Edward, 21;
Maud Haviernick, 29;
Barbara Maria Klucznik, 31;
Maryse Leclair, 23;
Annie St.-Arneault, 23;
Michèle Richard, 21;
Maryse Laganière, 25;
Anne-Marie Lemay, 22;
Sonia Pelletier, 28; and
Annie Turcotte, aged 21.(image credit: Sandy Kowalik)
(In alphabetical order by artist)
- Anna Kendrick – “Cups (When I’m Gone)”
- Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie – “This Is What It Feels Like”
- A$AP Rocky feat. Skrillex, Birdy Nam Nam – “Wild For The Night”
- Avicii – “Wake Me Up”
- Avril Lavigne – “Here’s To Never Growing Up”
- Bastille – “Pompeii”
- Bauuer – “Harlem Shake”
- Bingo Players feat. Far East Movement – “Get Up (Rattle)”
- Britney Spears – “Ooh La La”
- Britney Spears – “Work B**tch”
- Bruno Mars – “Locked Out Of Heaven”
- Bruno Mars – “Treasure”
- Bruno Mars – “When I Was Your Man”
- Calvin Harris feat. Ayah Marar – “Thinking About You”
- Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding – “I Need Your Love”
- Capital Cities – “Safe And Sound”
- Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams – “Get Lucky”
- Demi Lovato – “Heart Attack”
- Drake feat. Majid Jordan – “Hold On, We’re Going Home”
- Drake – “Started From The Bottom”
- Ellie Goulding – “Burn”
- Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX – “I Love It (I Don’t Care)”
- Imagine Dragons – Demons
- Jason Derulo – “The Other Side”
- Jay-Z feat. Justin Timberlake – “Holy Grail”
- Justin Timberlake – “Mirrors”
- Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z – “Suit & Tie”
- Katy Perry – “Roar”
- Kelly Clarkson – “Catch My Breath”
- Ke$ha – “C’mon”
- Ke$ha feat. will.i.am – “Crazy Kids”
- Krewella – “Alive”
- Lady Gaga – “Applause”
- Lana Del Rey – “Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)”
- Lorde – “Royals”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Mary Lambert – “Same Love”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton – “Can’t Hold Us”
- Maroon 5 – “Daylight”
- Maroon 5 – “Love Somebody”
- Martin Garrix – “Animals”
- Martin Solveig & The Cataracs feat. Kyle – “Hey Now”
- Miley Cyrus – “We Can’t Stop”
- Miley Cyrus – “Wrecking Ball”
- Naughty Boy feat. Sam Smith – “La La La”
- One Direction – “Best Song Ever”
- One Direction – “Story Of My Life”
- OneRepublic – “Counting Stars”
- OneRepublic – “If I Lose Myself”
- Passenger – “Let Her Go”
- P!nk feat. Nate Ruess – “Just Give Me A Reason”
- Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera – “Feel This Moment”
- Pitbull feat. Ke$ha – “Timber”
- Pitbull feat. TJR – “Don’t Stop The Party”
- PSY – “Gentleman”
- Rihanna – “Pour It Up”
- Rihanna feat. David Guetta – “Right Now”
- Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko – “Stay”
- Robin Thicke feat. Kendrick Lamar – “Give It 2 U”
- Robin Thicke feat. T.I., Pharrell Williams – “Blurred Lines”
- Selena Gomez – “Come & Get It”
- Selena Gomez – “Slow Down”
- Taylor Swift – “22”
- Taylor Swift – “I Knew You Were Trouble”
- will.i.am feat. Britney Spears – “Scream & Shout”
- will.i.am feat. Justin Bieber – “#thatPOWER”
- Ylvis – “The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)”
- Zedd feat. Foxes – “Clarity”
- Zedd feat. Hayley Williams – “Stay The Night”
Lady Loki looking bored
OKAY SERIOUS TALK GUYS!
This clown has been seen over the past few weeks around Mansfield, Chesterfield and Doncaster, I haven’t seen a post about it on here and I really want people to know about it.
Okay so first of all besides it being really frickin creepy to begin with (designed to look like pennywise the clown) it has been roaming the streets at night time, it was started out by a student film director who was doing it for fun, but it has sparked a few people to take it farther.
Some of the clowns have been tapping on windows, trying to get children out of the house (Reportedly) also it is believed that some of them have knives and are marked as dangerous.
Please please please if you live in these areas or know someone who does, especially of they have kids, could you signal boost this? I just really want people to be safe!!
I heard friends say that he’s been sighted in Nottingham and Lincoln as well. Good thing I live on the 6th floor. Hard to tap my window.
There’s not just one, and they’re in sheffield too, a girl from my year got a picture of one on the road that my school is on. They will follow you home, muggings have been reported, although it is not believed that they go into buildings or actually attack anyone with their knives.
Apparently there is one in Lancashire and burnley too! Pls be careful!
They walk inside people’s houses if the doors aren’t locked. They also aren’t near my town, but everyone’s talking about them.
there was one at my school a couple of weeks ago and we got told that if you see one to report where they are to the police straight away
Yeah there’s been one in Lincoln. It got attack by Superbull and it was glorious.
We just had one in Myrtle Beach, SC. They are dangerous and they WILL chase you down! One chased this girl down until she got to her appartment and called the police. I can’t imagine how terrified she must have been.
THIS IS REALLY FUCKED UP
Naruto Challenge || day 05 || Favourite Sensei → Jiraiya
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ rami kadi s/s 2013
That fourth one with the red and orange swirls . jesus.. so beautiful.
Roseanne Supernault and Eric Schweig in a scene from “Maïna” (2012) The film also stars Tantoo Cardinal and Graham Greene. From Perspective Canada:
Following a bloody confrontation between her clan and the clan of “Men from the Land of Ice,” Maïna, daughter of Innu Grand Chief Mishtenapuu, finds herself unwillingly drawn into a mission that will change her life.
Ooh ooh ooh!
First contact stories that don’t involve white folks? DOPENESS.
did I reblog this??? so what.
It was filmed in Kuujjuak and the dogs in it are owned by an actual dog sledder, they did their research. The actors are mainly from Nunavut and they had to learn the Nunavik dialect to make their lines more seamless since Inuit have varied words. They also consulted Innu people to be as true to the cultures as they could. They hired first nations women who know how to sew and consulted elders on how to work with animal hide the way it was done before settlers. The amount of effort put into the movie is great and I can’t wait to see it.
THE INTENSITY WITH WHICH I WANT THIS HAS SURPRISED EVEN MYSELF.
You are not an officer. You don’t need to salute anyone.